The following steps were developed for iOS 5. Earlier versions are similar, but the exact location of a few buttons have moved. Please refer to Apple Support article HT4810 for assistance.
- Open the Settings app
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account…
- Tap Other at the very bottom of the Add Account screen
- Tap Add Mail Account
- Enter your name, email address, password, and give the account a friendly description (“Work Mail,” for example). Tap Next.
- Select IMAP or POP (whichever you prefer) on the button bar.
- Enter get.800hosting.com for Incoming Mail Server Host Name, then enter your full email address as your User Name and type your password.
- Now enter send.800hosting.com for Outgoing Mail Server Host Name, and enter your full email address as your User Name and type your password again.
Note: Your must enter your user name (email address) and password for both the incoming and outgoing mail server.
- Tap Next (visible if you chose IMAP) or Save (visible if you chose POP).
- If you chose IMAP: Turn Mail and Notes ON (or leave Notes OFF, if you do not want them synced across computers and devices with your mail) and tap Save.